Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How Bored I Was..

1. Name someone who made you smile today?
Hashveena! During tuition XD

2. What were you doing at 8:00am
Getting ready for tuition.. zzz

3. What did you eat last night?
NOTHINGG!! but I drank ice lemon tea!

4. What was something that happened to you today?
Nothing out of the ordinary :)

5. What are you looking forward to?
SHOPPIINGG AND PARTIES!!

6. Words to explain why you last threw up?
Half-cooked SEAFOOD! yukkss!

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black and peachyy

8. What was the last thing you bought?
CREDIT! XD
9. What was the last gift you received?
A swatch watch from my daddyy!

10. What color is your front door?
Brown

11 Where do you keep your money?
CASH: Wallet. Loose change: All Over!

12. What is the weather like today?
Kinda dark.

13. Where did your last hug take place?
Yesterday at 1Utama :D

14. What are you excited about?
PARTIES and HOLIDAYS and AFTER EXAMS!

15. When was the last time you yawned?
Ahahaha like a few hours back XD

16. Do you love wearing polish?
Yeaah..

17. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not at the moment..

18. Are you over the age of 20?
Nope

19. Do you talk a lot?
Hehee.. sometimes XD

20. Do you watch The O.C.?
Yeah but I do not follow the show..

21. Does your name have an "x" in it?
Naahh

22. Do you know anyone named Kelsey?
Yess!!

23. Are you happy?
I'm okay :)

24. Are you typically a jealous person?
No.. but i do get jealous at times.

25. How are you?
Fine..

26. Name 2 friends whose name starts with the letter "E":
Emily and Elena

27. Who's the last person who missed call you?
Yurvin Raj

28. Do you like high heels?
Yeah.. they aint so badd

29. Do you chew on your straws?
Sometimes, when I'm totally boredd

30. Did you have curly hair?
Wavyy!

31. Do you love smiling?
When I'm happy.. HELL YEAH!

32. How many times have you sworn today
None and thank god!

33. Do you like to sleep?
Its okay I guess

34. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?
Never heard of it

35. Do you have to work tomorrow?
Haha noo but study YES!

36. Who was the last person to say "I love you" to you?
Daddy!

37. What should you be doing right now?
Hahahaha.. Studyingg

38 . Do you have a nickname?
Yeaa

39. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Hariharan!

40. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
What Happened In Vegas!!

41 . What was your favorite grade/level?
2 Years Old!

42. When was the last time you did the dishes, honestly?
Like a few months back XD

43. Did you cry today?
Nope

No comments: